Cashew nut shell liquid(CNSL)
CAT LOI CASHEW OIL PRODUCTION & EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY supplying cashew nut shell liquid (CNSL) to domestic and foreign units with large volume. Our cashew nut shell liquid factory is located in Dong Nai province with a stable source of cashew nut shell oil, cashew husk, cashew nut shell extraction. Cashew nut shell liquid is the product obtained after pressing the cashew nut shell, which is a dark brown oil between the hard shell and the soft shell inside the cashew shell.
The system of large oil presses has long been made to apply oil pressure in large quantities. In the world, there are three famous countries producing cashew nut shell liquid that bring high economic value and the most stable market are Vietnam, India and Brazil. In Vietnam, cashew oil is mainly used as fuel for furnaces in aluminum, steel, silicate, Cramit brick … by mixing FO oil or completely replacing FO oil to reduce the cost of burning fuel. In developed countries, cashew oil is mainly used in the oil painting industry, anti-rust coating paint, anti-scratch for ships, drilling rig, friction powder after obtained from the extracted oil.
Cashew heating process:
– The oil-burning process is similar to oil F.O. Cashew oil is heated to 60-70oC
– Depending on the burn, the oil is foggy under the pressure of the wind and spray directly into the combustion chamber.
– Incident burning temperature of 220oC oil (lower than oil F.O)
– The process of generating heat completely.
Cashew nut shell contains a mixture of Alkyl, natural Phenols with the main chemical elements: Cardanol, Cardol, 2-Methyl and their polymers. From the available physical and chemical properties, cashew nut shell oil is a valuable raw material in many industries:
– Production of high quality adhesive materials
– Produces highly resistant surface for corrosion protection in mechanical engineering, waterproofing, waterproofing with high adhesion despite thin coating.
– Production of high-grade paints used in marine paint technology, drilling rig: anti-rust, wide-coated surface, saving materials
– Production of insulating materials, electronic products, applications for the automotive industry
– Production of friction powder, the main raw material in the production of brake discs, raw materials for the production of activated carbon
– Creating products for preserving woods products, impregnating wood for construction, interior decoration.